Monday, June 13, 2016

WEEK 8 EOC THE ADVENTURE




Image result for peanuts




Image result for trail mix cartoon

Chilean trail mix is made with only the finest ingredients. A blend of mainly the finest natural product of Chile infused with an American twist. Chilean is the based of the principle of Chilean snacks and products  where the combines several natural local flavors to get that right taste. Chilean trail mix is a premium snack with extra artificial flavors all natural taste. With its roots coming form deep inside the heart of Chile .This is the perfect good snack .


The Ancient history ,of explores ,pioneers, and hunters are alike me who founded trail mix. We used various foods that were found around the country such as :nuts, dried fruits berries and candy . We came up with this sensation and became  professionals at making easy to take on trips high-energy snacks that could handle any weather, that you didn't have to cook. Many different cultures would do this because it was the easiest way to keep storage of food for long periods of time. Trail mix makes an easy snack for on the go people. It's easily customized to your tastes, and the recipe can be modified to include whatever you have on hand. The key to a successful trail mix is to vary flavors, including both sweet and salty, as well as textures, including both crunchy and soft. Here in Chile it started with  me being a pioneer as I was on my journey I came across these nuts which were later determined to be peanuts and cashews. as I continued my journey I came across some settlers or were intrigue with my findings and wanted to take them for themselves , but I wasn't having it so I picked up my musket and went along my way .Later on I cam across and exotic looking plant which was a pineapple very sweet refreshing fruit so I chopped it into little pieces and continued on my journey as I let the fruit dry it became harden and still packed a sweet flavorful punch
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment